“This book is so useful. It has what we need to help our experts double their value.”
Mark Smith, CIO, Aon
WORLD FIRST – EXPERTS ONLY
Introducing the world’s first development planning guide designed specifically for experts. Containing advice about how to go about growing capability as an expert – building enterprise skills as well as technical skills – this gem of a book provides 102 ideas for experts to grow their influence, value-add, recognition, and remuneration.
The Expertship Growth Guide provides:
- A detailed analysis of how the highest performing experts excel
- Guidelines on how to emulate their success
- Advice on how to create growth plans that actually get executed
- 102 examples of growth initiatives to help experts make more of an impact at work.
FIVE REASONS WHY THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR EXPERTS
- Contains a detailed description of how to achieve Master Expert status (the highest level of expertship) in the Expertship Model
- Provides detailed and practical advice on how to self-improve
- Gets experts thinking about the additional capabilities they need to develop on tip of their technical skills, and provides practical guide on how to acquires these capabilities
- Helps experts extend their influence and impact
- Generates reputational and remuneration acceleration